The iTunes Store

Apple iTunes Apple iTunes

NEW Release: Viddy for iPhone (Quick Review)

Viddy
FREE
iPhone/iPod Touch
Version: 1.0
Tested on: iPod Touch 4G (iOS 4.3.1)
Rating: 5 of 5


Viddy - Viddy, Inc.

Viddy is Instagram for video. Yes, finally there's such an app for video lovers. I love Instagram and I'm sure many people love 'em too. But, I think Viddy may push the boundary a bit further. It's like YouTube vs. Flickr. Anyhow, it's very simple to share your videos to the world with Viddy. And of course, you get the chance to tweak it a bit. 




Above is an example of a video I edit using the Vintage style. There are several styles which you can use to edit your video, but I'm sure the developers would add more styles in future updates.


Viddy is social too. You can find your friends, from Facebook, Twitter and your Address Book. You can also follow other Viddy users, comments, likes, etc. Try Viddy now and you'll love it. 



Best of all, it's FREE. The video is now limited for 15 seconds only. I don't know whether this is for good or not, I guess we'll see. For me, it's a bit limiting. You can move around the caption marker when you edit your video. So, experiment with it, and follow me on Viddy too.




Check out my other iPhone app/game reviews here.

No comments:

Post a Comment